25 December, 2009

Joyeaux Noel

Currently I'm sitting on my parents couch in my pajamas, playing with the string of pearls my mom got me, which may or may not be real but I don't care because they're beautiful. I'm watching Sleepless in Seattle and eating red and green M&Ms. Later we're heading over to Nonnie's house for white elephant gifts and laughs. Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday and that Santa was good to you this year. Here are some lovely images to help you celebrate this day of peace. The last is a video Jason Mraz made a few years ago. He really got to the core of what Christmas should be: a season of giving and that means forgiveness.








Oh dear. Why didn't I think to decorate my tree in my brown body suite? Oh well. Next year I suppose.
















Happy Holidayz from Jason Mraz & The Voices of Prayze from Jason Mraz on Vimeo.


{Photos from here and weheartit}

6 comments:

spanky* said...

beautiful.

i luvs me some Mraz too.

happy happy, merry merry.

[xox]

E said...

I love watching movies set at Christmas time at Christmas! I watched 'Love, Actually' on Christmas night.

Hope your Christmas was lovely and you have a great NYE :)

Jade said...

Thanks so much for your comment.
Hope you had a lovely Xmas, and that video of Mr Mraz is just delightful xxx

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

lovely pictures, i love christmas! hope you has a good one!

E said...

Sarah, these photos are lovely. I love the pompom Christmas tree :)

Sarah said...

Spanky- that man can do no wrong in my eyes. seriously.

Elise- I LOVE Love Actually, especially at Christmas time. I think of it every time get to the arrivals section at an airport.

Jade- I'm glad you enjoyed the video :) Love your blog. I'll be commenting mucho.

Elizabeth- The pompom tree was my favorite as well!