12 February, 2010

I Can't Believe I'm Doing This


Ok, so I know I've been plugging an upcoming project and that's still in the works.  It involves three creative girls who have a hard time agreeing on certain aspects of a blog, haha.  But it's getting there!

BUT, to satiate you deep desire for new and hilarious blogs, my dear friend Genevieve and I have started Less Than Three.  We've both signed up for three months of Match.com's services.  Oh my, there's a lot to be said for that site.  So many crazies in one place.  Lots of sweet people too.  We're not doing this to make fun of or intentionally lead anyone on.  Basically, as long as someone isn't obviously a "no" or sociopath, we're going to go out with them (at least I am, Genevieve might flake and only stick to the handsome ones).

It'll be eye opening, it'll be fun and it'll be a kick in the pants to read about.  Hope you'll join us!

1 comment:

E said...

Oh yeah! I cannot wait to hear these stories!