15 September, 2009

Baby, I Gotta Go


I need to go on a vacation.  I need to get out of this city.  I love Denver but I need to see a new one for a while.  I want to go alone.

I don't want to go to a secluded cabin in the middle of no where.  I don't want peace and quite.  That's probably the last thing I need, to sit alone in the woods thinking about how my life has felt like a crapshoot for the last month.  No, I've done enough of that kind of pondering and now I want new people.  New strangers.  I want new architecture, street art and bookstores.  

But I have $80 in my savings account and $100 in my checking to last me until October.
Where can I go for super cheap?

2 comments:

E said...

I am craving going away somewhere. Anywhere. Somewhere warm and colourful. Cheap.

I don't know if these places exist. I'll let you know if they do and you let me know. Though, given our geographical distance... it's not going to be a cheap getaway for one of us... Good luck!

Sarah said...

Let's meet somewhere in the middle!

I just checked a map, looks like Sudan it is! You did say "anywhere." And I do believe it is warm there Haha.