19 September, 2009

Inside Scoop

Those of you in LA probably already know this because Los Angelites always get to the trends first. BUT, I am here to tell you that Starbucks is now selling instant coffee. I just tried a cup and let me tell you, it's damn good. Not as good as in the store, but still. Wow. I mixed mine with Italian sweet cream and some hot chocolate mix (because I am way too much of wimp to even go near black coffee) and I am in hang over recovery heaven!

And in regards to that hang over. Last night someone called me a "conceited titty bitch" because I asked him to stop staring at my chest. He then proceeded to tell me he'd only stare at my chest if there was something to look at. And THEN he asked if we could go hang out at his place. I obviously said yes (not really). Can someone please remind me why I don't stay home reading books and drinking instant coffee? Denver is starting to feel a little tired.

2 comments:

RCaitlin said...

Haha I wait when men creep on you and then call you a bitch if you call them out on it! Recently I have just been staying home with the coffee and homework. I find that physically this makes me feel much better!!

E said...

"conceited titty bitch" is both offensive and hilarious!

What a tosser.